If you are a foreign investor looking to purchase property in the United States, you may be wondering if you can get a home loan. The answer is yes, you can get a mortgage as a foreigner in the United States, but there are a few things you need to know first.

There are established financial and tax regulations that you must comply with, however, it is possible that a foreign person can obtain a loan of up to 80% of the value of the property that they aspire to buy.

The first step is to seek advice from both a Real Estate agent and a lender and determine what type of use you will give the property, whether it will be investment temporary or permanent.

Some requirements to have on hand are:

• Valid personal identification (passport and entry visa to the country).
• Proof of income (last two payment receipt, certified financial support if self-employed).
• Letter from a public accountant, endorsing your finances in the last two years.
• Bank, credit and commercial references, which show that you have the equivalent of the initial plus the closing costs and proof of address of the place where you live, it can be a water or electricity bill.

Another concern of foreign investors is if they have to travel to the United States to buy a property, the truth is that it is not essential, since your Real Estate agent will be able to send you photos and videos and even financial analysis of the property.

If you are looking for a mortgage loan in the US, at Global Capital Lending we can offer you the program that best suits your requirements www.globalcapitallending.net/contact/ +1 813 720 4903 / +1 813 500 0358

Our Programs

Working Hours

Download Now !

Get all latest news, exclusive deals and academy updates.